<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

on a hot tuesday afternoon

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My horoscope for today says:

If you want things to be different, then make them so! It's never too late to move down a different path in your life. You can't let your age, your income, or your current romantic status hold you back from doing something that you think will make you happy. Every day offers a new opportunity, a new set of choices to make -- and this day is no different. You are working awfully hard at coming up with excuses -- it's wasting time, and it's wasting your energy. You know you can do it, so do it!

Very timely, I could say.

I haven't really taken charge of my life. I let things pass by as days go by. Saying yes to things I like, and no to those I don't. I don't take risks, I play too safely, picking up the easy choices. I don't initiate, I don't act (radically) on something. No specific direction, just going with the flow.

I know I need to decide, I need to act and I need to do it soon!

2:35 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink