<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

day 131

Monday, November 10, 2008

day131

julia turns 1 this day.

party at jubel's house in sta. rosa. must have had at least 4 plates of different dishes, spaghetti, palabok, mango float (with graham crackers), chopsuey, potatoes from chicken curry, potatoes from the menudo and the last one, the cake. greysi kept me company until 4pm (we were actually trying to finish 'mano po 2' in cable, thus the long tambay at jubel's).

on my way home, as if the food piled down my throat wasn't enough, i stopped by at julie's and bought my favorite bread - kalihim. i paired it with del monte's fit 'n right in apple flavor. when i got home, nanay dragged me to go with her to have dinner with tita hermie (nanay's sister-in-law). i was thinking, god, why now? and wadayaknow, we were treated to a buffet dinner at the cafe riviera in heritage hotel. god, why now? when it rains, it pours. but i can't let tita hermie down, sayang ang 1,200 for my buffet meal. so all hell breaks loose and drama. lamon kung lamon. it's not everday that i get treated to a hotel buffet.

i've never seen my stomach expand like this, all beaten up. kawawa naman. and now, the nagging thought bangs loud in my head - i have a beach wedding to attend in less than 3 weeks. if i keep on eating this way, i'd have a double xxl-sized built in salbabida around my hips. i need to starve myself!

5:49 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink