<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

day 73

Friday, September 12, 2008

day73

my flickr pro account has finally ended. from 9k plus down to 200 photos. the photos were not deleted actually, they are not just going to be viewable in my stream. not viewable, but searchable. that's why for the past 2 days, i've been busy tagging my photos with appropriate tags, like the place where the photo was taken, the people involved in it, etc. i've also tagged all my photos with "riccicutie", so there won't be any problem with searching. another strategy was to copy photos to my multiply account. i've transfered not less than 100 albums, so sorry to all of my multiply friends if i had flooded your inboxes.

and no, i'm not planning on purchasing another pro account.

12:01 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink