<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

day 6

Sunday, July 06, 2008

day6

got up at 11am, though i was already awake at 10. lazy sunday it is. went to bed at almost 2pm last night. busy chatting with the adiks, taking my day 5 photo minutes before 12midnight ticks, editing photos in photoshop, surfing.

accompanied lola to her pt session in alabang by 1pm. i'm her official companion on weekend sessions. before when she had weekday sessions, it would be louraine or tatay.

after that, i had nothing to do so i took my day 6 photo outside our house. this was while tatay was sweeping, cats meowing behind the gate and louraine busy cleaning the house.

i have a new widget on my side panel, it's Plurk. marj introduced me to it. a cool tool that lets me publish and shout to the world (the net) on what's going on with my life every single minute.

6:56 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink