<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

day 4

Saturday, July 05, 2008

day4

my liking for accessories with magnets started when dodan gave me a necklace slash bracelet beaded with amethyst stones (semi-precious) with magnets in between. it's not that i find that magnets look good on me. see, it's like this - sometime year 2006, i was getting torturous attacks from migraine, the ones that would make me bang my head on the wall. since then, hindi na ako tinatablan ng biogesic even for the simplest headaches, kelangan flanax 500mg na ang titirahin ko. so since then, i'd get migraine for like every 2 weeks, for any reason at all.. could be nalipasan ng gutom, stressed, ngarag, harassed, etc.

fast forward to november of 2007, dodan gave me the magnet accessory. i tried wearing it in my head like a headband for days. and i noticed, i had less of the migraine attacks i used to have. i dunno, pwedeng nagkataon lang, pwedeng psyschological epek, but at least something worked. better than getting dependent on drugs.

11:20 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink