<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

hacked!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

doing my morning rituals (check emails, log on to ym, check what's new in multiply, friendster, flickr, etc), i saw my multiply inbox having several blog entries from my account. i dont cross post my blogger entries to multiply, ever. but there's one blog post i did from multiply that i cross posted to blogger. but that was just one entry, and that was a long time ago. this is very very strange! something's definitely wrong! i immediately changed my passwords in all of my accounts - yahoo, multiply, blogger. good thing my accounts' passwords were left unchanged.

then i remember, today is april 1, april fools' day. yeah, the joke is on me!

11:21 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink