<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

why i came late for work

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just as we have passed through the gates of Las Villas de Manila, Nanay hit the break hard, thank God I was wearing seatbelt. We collided with a tricycle in the intersection of Halang a few meters away from the tollgate. Next thing, Nanay was fuming. She got down to check the damage, and to talk to the driver. And the never exchanges of "ako-ang-nasa tamang-linya" started.

IMG_8537

Nanay told me to call Tatay and tell him to come over. Matinding combo ito, si Nanay mainit na ang ulo at pupunta pa ang Tatay ko, who equally shares the same temper with Nanay. The barangay tanods came in, and I heard Nanay requesting, or more appropriately, demanding for Policemen. I was partly bracing myself for the worst, but on the other side of my brain, I repeatedly say that something good is still coming. I can't let my thoughts wallow in negative thoughts, worrying does nothing good.

Tatay arrived in a few minutes carrying my camera, kase sabi ni Nanay, kunan ko daw ang 'scene' at ang 'damage', but when I was taking some shots, Tatay laughed "anak naman, wala nang insurance ang kotse natin". Natawa din ako. Nakakatuwa, natatawa na lang ang Tatay ko. So there's that something good I was looking forward to. We were in a middle of a very stressful situation, and Tatay just laughed at it, I never even heard him raise his voice. Nanay ko lang ang medyo nawindang, but that's normal.

I thought I was going to take the day off from work because of this, but Nanay said we'd still go kahit sobrang late na. So we left everything to Tatay, settlement with the driver, Police/barangay report, etc.

IMG_8543

IMG_8539

So here's the damage on our part. Bungi na ang revo.. hehehe.

4:14 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink