<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

ID

Saturday, December 01, 2007


ID

The image you see here is my free passport to go out late, or to go home late.

A curfew was carried out in most parts of Luzon (Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Region 4, etc) this past Thursday due to Senator Trillanes' little prank at the Manila Pen. In the news, it was told that call center agents and other peeps who has the same line of work are excempted. I'm not a call center agent, but I work for a company that operates 24 by 7. So there, I get the privilege to roam around the streets after 12 midnight, should another pesky curfew be implemented again.


---
we had our early christmas party last night at jep's at tagaytay. will post pics soon, my camera is with nonie now as a write. maling bag ang nadampot ka when she and armin took me home last night.

1:46 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink