<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

the adik adventures

Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 17, Wednesday

I woke up with my head feeling so heavy (from attending my uncle's wake). Exhausted and all, I decided to take the day off. I went online and as usual, joined the conference. When Candy learned that I'm just at home and didn't come for work, she invited me to join the road trip to meketi. At dahil nga kaladkarin ako, I said yes. I went to Gracie's house para derecho na ang route ni Candy. Candy arrived with Chester at about 1pm. We went to APC first then to Ateneo meketi. After the errands, we went to Gloriett for meryenda.

Here are some of our snapshots from APC.

APC shots


After meryenda, we went gift hunting for Gracie's hubby for their 5th wedding anniversary. Gracie got him an Armani shirt. Lipgloss hunting followed next. Sa Mac kami tumingin ng lipgloss. Gracie must have tried at least 20 tubes after deciding the color she wants best. At hindi pa dun natapos ang shopping galore ni Gracie - we went in at one of the toy shops in G2 at pinakyaw nya ang mga backyardigans na nandun.

Dinner time came, we decided to have it at Gerry's. Nonie and Greysi followed later. The most memorable dinner topic was Chester's famous "magic trick". Sa mga batchmates na maliligaw dito, pm me if you want to know about the "magic trick".

Gerry's Makati


At dahil nga adik kame, hindi enough ang dinner, kelangan may kape afterwards. We went to starbucks at G2. Duon, ipinagpatuloy namin ang walang humpay ng kwentuhan. We left at about past 12, nung sinundo na si Nonie ng kanyang jowa with her brand new vroom vroom. Kendi and Chester took me home that night morning.


October 20, Saturday

Dahil nangangati ang mga paa ni Candy (oo, si Candy lagi ang salarin dito), nagyaya sya ng lakad. Dahil hindi pwede si Gracie on going south (alabang lang daw pwede) at dahil hindi na rin ako papayagan umalis kung malayo ang lakad - we settled at Gracie's house.

Kendi was already there when I came. Linney with her two year old nephew and Chester followed after. Toy haven ang bahay nina Gracie, ang saya saya. I played with her cutie pies and took pictures. We ordered pizza for dinner.

Here's me and Candy holding Gracies cutie pies, Tanya and Thea. Sana next time, kasama na ang mga cuties nina mother Greysi, at ang mga cutie boys nina Jeff at Chester.

Cutie Pies


And here's us getting crazy. We left at past 12 noon. Candy and Chester took me home again. At may libreng kiss pa ako kay Candy! Hehehe.

Saturday Night!



***bonus
Here's a peek on how we do it at nights. webcam at skype! da best! To the peeps below, I hope you don't mind if I posted this, tutal, tatlong tao lang naman ang nagbabasa ng blog ko (included na ata ako sa tatlung yun, hehehe.)

untitled3

5:19 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink