<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Saturday, May 05, 2007

may '07 will be a big turning point of my life. yada yada... drama na kung drama. lots of things are coming. i'm bracing myself.

---

the sister and the mother has already left this morning and coming over to the other sister on the other side of the planet. the reason this time - to assist the working sister in transferring things and setting up her new appartment.

---

posting my photo from the company outing last week. i have no photo-in-a-swimsuit this time. didn't swim in the sea, only had night swimming, but was too lazy to put out the camera that time. so here's a silly photo of me and my roomates doing a jump shoot.

jumpee

4:03 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink