<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Saturday, March 31

I tagged along with Nanay to her high school classmate's despedida party (sort of reunion among their batch in a way). The venue was beside the Folk Arts Theater. I had a good view of the Manila Bay. Too bad, I didn't bring the tripod (same mistake over and over again). So the photo on the top left came out blurred. Their group then proceeded to the Baywalk area to continue their 'meeting' for the next batch outing at Baguio.


Manila-Mar31-07-05 Manila-Mar31-07-04
Manila-Mar31-07-02 Manila-Mar31-07-03


Sunday, April 1

Palm Sunday. Louraine and I went to the church at 8am to take photos and video of Lola's church friends who weren't able to attend her party.

Palaspas-Apr01-07-01


Sunday night, Lola and I headed to Pangasinan for the Bisita Iglesia. We left Pacita at 12:30 midnight, right after when the first station of the cross was finished(first station was at our Parish). There were 15 buses all in all, and I'm estimating that there were over 500 parishioners who participated. Here's a photo from one of the churches we've visited. Will post more soon.

BisitaIglesia-Apr02-07-037

2:01 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink