<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Sunday, April 08, 2007

BisitaIglesia-Apr02-07-Patupat

Nanay wanted us to bring the picnic basket for our packed lunch and snacks. I told her it was unnecessary since I could place our food in a paper bag. Then it came out, what she really wanted was for us to bring home some gulay ang bagoong from Pangasinan! Hay naku, ang Nanay ko talaga. The only local goods we brought home was a kilo of puto and 3 bundles patupat (photo above).

---

Anong wish mo? Lola asked when we were heading for the next church. I said that I wished for M, what else. Funny, but nowadays, the word 'hiling' would immediately get my thoughts to M. Maybe this is a sign of maturity already, that my personal intentions lands on the second slot, or most of the times, on the last or none at all.

She said she wished for J's exam. So on the next church, I wished for J. I only had two specific wishes - one for M and the other for J. The other 12? Well, I could not wish for anything actually, not that I have it all, but I was taught not to wish, or rather pray for material things. God knows what we need so there's no point of asking him for money or any riches on earth. (Well, except for some 'things' that I badly badly want/need)

So for the next 12 stations, I prayed that God grant all my Lola's wishes.. prayers.

---

And for answered prayers, my sister, Jaene, recently got a driver's license at first take! Our Tita it had on take 3, so I wasn't really confident that she'd make it, being the weakly, shrimpy-wimpy that she is. If you know the lampayatot commercial on TV years ago, you'd get what I mean. But then, prayers can move mountains, and so does granting a driver's license with a brand new car in tow!

1:19 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink