<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

another ballet stuff

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

RGRV-Canossa-Apr09-07-01

---

was at canossa sta. rosa yesterday for the ballet students' recital. will post more photos soon

---

saw mrs. barroso, my english teacher/adviser now high school principal already, while i was outside the auditorium. i approached and shook hands with her. told her i am an alumni, and i'm attending the recital with a family friend.

"so, are you also going to dance ballet"

at that point, i was glad that she still remembers me (she may have forgotten my name, but at least, she still remembers me as the one who did ballet way way back)

"ay, hindi po, i'm only going to take pictures"

"oh, i see. at medyo tumaba ka na kasi, hija"

i could only flash a smile. sige na, tumaba na nga kung tumaba.

---

ate J: how much ang talent fee mo?
riccicutie: no fee, just give me food.

when tita G (ate J's mom) learned about this: bigyan na ng TF yan, malakas kumain yan, lugi kung food.

12:58 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink