<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Sunday with Samantha

Monday, March 12, 2007

Sunday, March 11

Last Friday, Van paid me a surprise visit at my work. Backtrack: I was trying to contact this friend of mine since last year, just to check her out. No response, no returned call. That's why I was really surprised to see her that afternoon. I asked what she has been upto these days. She pulled out her cell phone and showed me a photo of a baby. Then she told me that she already has a baby! Goodness. You don't vanish for a long time and appear in an instant saying you have a baby! Naloka ako. And Van wants me to be ninang to Sam. Anyway, I told her I'd visit her on Sunday to see baby Sam (full name is Samantha Joey). More to come. I can't get a good shot out of this little one, malikot, mailap, so I just settled with her piggies.


Sam-March11-07-02

Sam-March11-07-01 Sam-March11-07-03
Sam-March11-07-04 Sam-March11-07-05

2:03 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink