<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Monday's logs

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

:: forgot to **'refil' my wallet with money for food and gas/toll allowance
:: good thing I brought packed lunch, so I didn't worry about getting starved
:: along with the packed lunch was a can of pik-nik, the largest one (255 grams)
:: Janin gave the team pasalubongs from bohol - yummy peanut cookies shaped like kisses, thus saving me again from my cravings for sweets
:: later in the afternoon, Twishy treated me and Wil to her favorite fruit shake stand, I had mango shake
:: went to Shangri-la Mall to see hi-school friends after work, saw Mommy Greysi first with Gagay and the BF, Jubel followed shortly
:: another treat! Mommy Greysi treated us to Starbucks, I had Chocolate Chip shake
:: the best treat of all, laughing with the girls 'till our lungs explode!
:: went home with Nanay who was waiting for me at the carpark of Megamall

-----

** I refill my wallet on a weekly basis for food and gas allowance. Yesterday, I forgot to refill it so I only had 90 pesos in it, plus some few coins.

** update on the previous post: My photo entry has had some technical issues, thus getting disqualified in the process, though it actually passed through the finals. Anyway, getting my photo lifted from hundreds of entries is good enough for me.

1:56 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink