<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

friday logs

Friday, March 30, 2007

:: i'm starting to get my voice back. i thought i'd be like this forever. scary.

:: my cousin has a bloggie! meet shane, her dad, whom i call ninong, and nanay are siblings. her site's at ---> http://www.shanieshanshan.blogspot.com/

:: there was a fire drill an hour ago. it didn't bother me, i went to my usual routine at work. some officemates went down but a few stayed, and that includes me. that's why i'm blogging right now!

:: i was actually about to get down when felice tagged me. when i was on the stairs, i realized i left my wallet (with cash intended for credit card payment). so i went back.

:: looking forward to the bisita iglesia this monday. this is my first time, i hope the weather's good by then.

:: counting down the minutes, itching to go home.

3:45 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink