<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Friday, February 16, 2007

busy busy me, tomorrow's itinerary

:::::lunch time:::::
what: binyag / 1st bday party (children's party) / house blessing
where: antipolo
my participation: ninang / photographer

:::::meryenda time:::::
what: bday party meryenda / dinner (kung ma-l-late ang mga guests)
where: pasay
my participation: bisita, bisita lang

:::::dinner time:::::
what: lantern festival (or whatever they call it)
where: MOA - Mall of Asia
my participation: spectator / will take photos

:::::post dinner time (w/c will probably last until past 12 midnight):::::
what: pre wedding shower party
where: somewhere in Manila
my participation: guest / spectator (sa lalakeng gigiling ng buong gabi!) / photographer

5:56 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink