<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Birthday Weekend

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here are photos of our Department's teambuilding held at Antipolo.

February 10, Saturday

AV-Camp-Feb-2007-withWobert
Ricci and Wobert.

Wobert and I have the same birthday. This was taken after I got out from the plenary session. I can't take too much blah blah blahs from the executives.

AV-Camp-Feb-2007-GroupPic
Teammates.

This was during the break in the morning session.

AV-Camp-Feb-2007-PhotoBooth

During dinner, a photo booth was set up. Chris brought and set up the 'lights' and I did the shooting.

February 11, Sunday

AV-Camp-Feb-2007-Ricci
My birthday!

My black colored toe nails on the left. The photo on the right was a stolen shot from Jeff.

AV-Camp-Feb-2007-Twish&Sandra
Twishy and Sandra

Two of the sweetest girls at work. Twish was my roomate, Sandra came on the second day of the teambuilding, since she was on shift on Saturday.

AV-Camp-Feb-2007-Cake
My cake!

Red Ribbon's black forest. Nanay bought it for me at the nearby Red Ribbon.

11:21 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink