<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

nanay-tatay
Backing up my files to my new hd brought back a lot of good memories. It was like taking a trip back in time, though it wasn't really that far. The oldest photo I've backed-up was only way until 2002. It was the first time I've held a ditigal camera. It was a Sony point and shoot (the P32 model if I'm not mistaken) given by Tita Leby as a Christmas present to all of us (us means me and my siblings).

Since then, I went gaga over wanting to have more, so after about a year, I upgraded to Sony P92 (again, if my memory serves me right). I have had it bought by an officemate who then was deployed in Taiwan. Electronic devices are way way cheaper in Taiwan.

The photo above was taken by the P32. This is our backyard, where you'll see a kiddie pool in the background, which was later on converted into a laundry area. What made me took this shot was of course, seeing Nanay and Tatay having a leisurely chat.

5:32 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink