<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Ricci's first winning photo

Thursday, January 25, 2007

papa-maki
This photo (Dodan's dad holding Maki) was chosen as photo of the month for December 2006 by Babyland in Glorietta, Makati. It was Dodan who submitted this photo last November '06 hoping that it would get a chance of winning, and it did! The prizes, which went to his niece, Maki - were baby toiletries (soap, baby powder, cologne, lotion, etc.), 500 gift check, and a baby pictorial. The prize may not be that great but still, I'm happy that it was chosen. Not too bad for my first try out on submitting my photo in a contest.

Actually, before submitting this, my first bet was this photo --
papa1-a
Both photos were candid snapshots. I took these on Maki's first birthday last March 2006.

1:47 PM :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink