<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Laura ang Zsa Zsa

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Saturday, January 27, 2007

collage1
Ana and Laura.

Laura was very sick days before her party, good thing she was well enough on the day of her party.

collage2
Madel, Me, Dora (or Doray as the clowns in the party call her), Ana holding Laura, and Monnette.

Ana had actually invited the whole class, but only the five of us (Owsi came later in the evening, so she's not in the photo) made it.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

collage3

Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah ze Musical.

My friend Clarice was the one who sold me the tickets. Actually, I was only about to get 2, one for me and the other for Louraine. But when Nanay learned about it, she said she wanted to see Zsa Zsa, too (para daw may driver kami on our way to CCP). Thinking that Lola would be left behind, we included her, too. So there, butas na naman ang bulsa ko. I paid for their tickets, in the condition that Nanay would drive for us and take us to dinner afterwards.

The musical was great! Baklang bakla! I didn't know that Eula could sing that well. I love the setup of the stage, the songs and the costumes. By the way, I was able to take my Rebel to the theater, but was not able to get it out. This is my first time in a theater to see such obedient audience! Not a single cell phone was seen lighted during the whole show!

The photos above were products of our pangungulit, Clarice and I that is. When 'Didi', Zsa Zsa's gay best friend came out still on costume, Clarice tugged him and said "Didi, pwede magpa-picture?". I asked Clarice if she personally knows 'Didi' and she said giggling "Hindi noh, magpa-picture lang tayo, di naman nya tayo kilala e". And same went with 'Dodong', Zsa Zsa's love interest and the main star of the musical, Eula. Well, for Eula, we had to brave through the CCP guards to make it to the cafeteria.

2:04 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink