<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in."

says my YM status.

less than an hour after logging in, i got several responses (violent reactions?).

from 'that's cool' to 'are you really that desperate?'

someone even thought that my status was making 'parinig' to him, he thinks i'm being sarcastic. sarcastic? me? since when? oh please, bato bato sa langit, ang tamaan, wag magalit.

another fast fact about me: i flunked persuasion 101. i don't do good in convincing others to like me. kung ayaw mo, 'wag mo, it's that simple. so the status in my YM is just purely for fun, no hidden intentions whatsoever.

=====

sidenotes..today's headlines showed off pictures of the convicted rapist of nicole. sabi ko kay nanay, 'ang guwapo naman, sayang'. and she replied 'guwapo nga, mukhang gago naman' but i still stubbornly insisted 'kahit na, guwapo naman'

mothers, they can smell a person's character with just one look.

2:47 PM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • your ym status is 'sometimes' true. you need to stalk them for them to give in. but it always doesn't follow that they will love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink