<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Friday, December 22, 2006

Pasko'06-Batchoy
Nanay and I had a bowl of Batchoy first before proceeding to the grocery. This was at the Festival Mall, Alabang. There weren't too many people yet by the time we're there.

Pasko'06-Louraine's-HS-Friends
Louraine with her High School barkada. They had their Christmas party at our house. I took this shot when Nanay and I were about to leave for the simbang gabi.

Pasko'06-Simbang-Gabi
I knew I had to take this shot. Just to show how Nanay is obsessed with having the front seat. You'll see here that there's only few people around, at bakit hindi, we came an hour and a half early.

Pasko'06-Church-Christmas-Tree
Took this shot while waiting for the mass.


Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pasko'06-Lola's-Gifts
Here are Lola's gift to her fellow church workers.

Pasko'06-Villa-Leonila
After wrapping Lola's gifts, Nanay and I headed to Villa Leonila, some 2 to 3 kilometers away from our house. We are planning on having a (surprise) party for Lola's 75th birthday this March.

Pasko'06-collage1
Later in the afternoon, the wicked sister and I took a walk outside and did our favorite thing; I taking photos, and she posing for me!

1:13 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink