<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Thursday, December 21, 2006

the dreaded annual evaluation has come and needs to be filled up. i'm now whacking out my brain cells to function properly for this one. dammit, i have been in my laziest self this year, that i don't even check my emails at some point. filed sick leaves just because i don't feel like going to work, or worst, to even get up from bed. i have to think, think hard, think very hard. what are the things that i've done for the team's improvement. contributions to any of the tasks. i have to list down my accomplishments. goodness, i think my nose is bleeding already. dammit.

i'll get back as soon as i recover from this one. wish me luck!

7:46 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink