<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Friday, November 24, 2006

my muscles are aching that i had to walk slowly, lest i trample down helplessly. from my neck down to my calves, every inch is shouting pain. goodness, what have i learned for the ballet class way back. warm up warm up before plunging in!

rewind:

wednesday night, roxy and i got out at exactly 6pm and hurriedly hiked to the badminton venue. changed to shirt, shorts and rubber shoes, a few counts of stretchings, and there.. halabira na! other officemates came in after about an hour, but we were already sweating by then. our first game was with Noel, then Moty, our manager, followed. Noel and I teamed up against Roxy and Moty. Noel and I won, not because we played better, but mainly because of my shoutings (tili!), that our opponents got too distracted.

now, where's my dear sister when i needed her the most. nevertheless, i still look forward to the next game!

i'm loving this new hobby/sport. next to photography, i think this will stay for long, if not for good. i love the sound of the shuttle cock hitting my racket, just like the way i love the sound of the shutter the camera makes. sapul! iba ang pakiramdam. more effective when i imagine the ex-boss' face as the shuttle, being hit! hahha!

lesson learned:

1. warm up before going in, and take it seriously
2. thou shall not wear mascara when you have a game after office, right roxy?

and for tonight..

my girls and i are going to the gay bar tonight. told you, we're making the most of our times together! no photos for tonight's gig, cameras are prohibited inside the bar.

4:49 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink