<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

mga eksena

Monday, November 06, 2006

An endless cycle of events everytime I tag along to the province...

**On a 5 hour drive, 6 if Nanay is not on the mood to speed things up..

"Wala ka na talagang balak mag-aral mag-drive, ano? Kuntento ka na ng ganyan, nakasalampak na lang sa sasakyan."

Me says: What's the use anyway? Are you going to give me a car if I could drive already?

**With tactless but well meaning Titas and Titos, talking to my mother, but are just within my earshot..

"Hindi pa ba mag-aasawa yan?"

Me says: Mahal kong Titas and Titos (at sa mga iba pang nakiki-usyoso), please, bear in mind that I, hard as a rock as I may look like, have feelings too. I get hurt too, you know?

**Another tactless Tita..

Wala ka pang boypren??

Nanay interrupting: sabi nya WALA

Me says: e wala nga talaga e

**While serving lunch..

"Ikaw ba ang nagluto nyan?"

Riccicutie just smiles. There's no point of telling them the obvious, I want to eat lunch in peace, okay?

I'm sure to hear the same lines again on the next trip, unless I drag some hapless creature and present him as my boyfriend. I will learn how to drive and cook (two of the many duties of mommyhood), don't rush me. I'm taking my time, people.

3:07 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink