<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Random nothings...

-- Bagong paborito ang 'Reyna ng Quezon City' by Juana.

-- My bunch [Jane, Inggo, Rica, Wil, Pooh] are planning to eat out with Emma. Emma is leaving for Singapore this Saturday and starting on a new job.

-- New word learned - butu. I'm not writing here the meaning of the word. I got it from Inggo, go figure!

-- Happy for Pooh Bear, he bagged the Best Employee of the Quarter Award. It's time his efforts get recognized. If you know how hard Pooh works, you'll understand he could even have the Employee of the Year Award.

-- I'm not working. Not. working. Walang gana. I haven't done any cases yet. All I did was surf, add Mp3s to my iPod, and chat.

-- Bakit kamo walang gana? Our team is doomed to be abolished soon! Maybe by December. That means, I'll be transferred to my previous team (read:itatapon pabalik). The mere sight of my ex-boss triggers my system to vomit. I am not joking, pag nakikita ko ang pangit nyang face (not to mention a more uglier attitude), umiikot ang tyan ko, creating a wild stir at the pit of my stomach, at nasusuka talaga ako.

-- Jane and I are plotting the greatest escape, before our so-called-careers tragically crash into doom. The plan is to escape to Singapore. Yes, Singapore. I hate this feeling. The feeling of uncertainty.

-- I am SMARTER. Well, according to a good friend. I've switched from Smart to Globe, that is. After having my old mobile number since forever -- I've had this since 2001, I switched without any hesitations. And why? Kasi, Nanay got a notice from Globe that they're giving her this sort of 'loyalty award' where she could avail for another line for only 250 a month with a brand new cellphone! Like me, Nanay grabbed the award thingy without having second thoughts. She kept the new cell phone, while I had the new SIM.

-- I placed the old Smart SIM on Nanay's old cellphone, just in case someone important contacts me through that number. Weird thing is, when I checked the Inbox, I found few messages dating from two years back. Weird, since only keep recent messages in my cellphone (recent means the oldest message would be a month ago). One of the messages there was from W, telling me not to hesitate to give hime a call if I reached 40 and still single. My sort of marriage proposal thingie.

-- I'll be seing W on Sunday, along with other College buddies (Jeff and Owsie's little angel is getting baptised this Sunday, and I'm one proud ninang). Thanks to fwendster, I could easily stalk him, and according to his newly posted photos, he hasn't changed a bit. Yeah, the feeling is gone, that I can honestly say. But I still fancy the thought of the might-have-beens, could-have-beens and if-onlys.

-- I think I might grab the dream lens, maybe, just maybe.. Bahala na. But I'm excited (giddy giddy feeling inside).

-- Louraine and I are going to Qiuiapo this Saturday. It's time to spend some quality time with this sister of mine. When D and I are still going out, my weekends are usually occupied with us watching movies, strolling the malls, going to places, etc etc. It was just this time that I've realized that I've seldom spent any time with this little mutt. Since Jaene is far and away, all I have left to pinch, hug, and bite (yes, I bite!) is Louraine.

-- Quality time? in Quiapo? Yes, we're scouring hidalgo inch by inch to find the cheapest lens available. Louraine will be able to appreciate this, since she's into photography, too! One of Louraine's courses this semester includes photography, and she's had her very own SLR! Tripple yay since she's also learning (and mastering) tricks in photoshop!

-- I'm planning to go jogging every mornings... Wake up at 5:30AM, jog until 6:30, prepare for work after and leave for office at 7:15. Bakit? Kasi, since I came from US, lahat na lang ng makasalubong ko are telling me na "tumaba ka a!".. the next person who's telling me that I'm fat is getting a punch on the nose.. haha.. pikon ako e.

4:18 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink