<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Thursday, September 14, 2006

--Pooh is leaving us. Tomorrow is his last day. Oh, by the way, Pooh is not his real name, it's Alfried. Cheche baptized him with the name since he looks cute and cuddly. Pooh to me is more like a brother, than a friend. I could discuss anything with him comfortably. I'm sad that he's finally leaving, but happy at the same time, since I know he'd have a better life where he's going to.

--I feel sick. Clogged nose, and an imminent flu coming. I could feel my bones stinging and my eyes burning. Naku, bawal magkasakit! I've gulped tons of water since the day started. I hope this doesn't push through.

--Inaatake na naman ako ng pimples. Leche. 26 na, di pa rin ako tigilan. Kainis.

--There's another plan setup by Jane. Next to Singapore... Canada! Bahala na si batman.

--My Team is planning an outing sometime October, before we get scattered away. Swimming in Los Banos.

--Chismis trivia for the day: Buntis daw si Kris!

--Am hunting down B, yung may foreigner na jowa. Mama Greysi, if you're reading this, thanks for the tip =)

10:23 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink