<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Monday, September 11, 2006

--Bored to death at work.

--Can't post pics (of Jaimie's baptism) until weekend, the laptop is with my sister.

--Loving Aiza's voice.

--Had free lunch at Teriyaki Boy, at Eastwood City Walk with the whole Spy Team. Thanks to Geoff for the treat!

--Bagong paborito ang ice cream sa mini stop, choco flavor, of course!

--Had finally handed Jane and Janin the artsy nudes. Will ask permission from the girls which of the photos I could post here. Watch out!

--Trying out the new moisturizer from Olay since my face had dried up too much (as the wicked sister puts it: parang yung putik na nanuyo because of El Nino, complete with the dried lines and all!). A bit pricey, but as my never-ending motto goes, why deprive myself?

--Can't wait till 6PM hits the clock!

4:31 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink