<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm back! I'm back!

Hilo hilo pa, parang lutang pa ang pakiramdam...

Am now at work, and it's almost time to go (work is until 6PM, and it's already 5PM), but I haven't done a single work (except for setting up my machines, cheking emails and filing the liquidation form to the HR). I feel so tired.

May isang taong nagtatampo, hindi ko daw kasi sya ni-text when I arrived.. So I emailed him my time stamps yesterday.. Here's a copy..

Monday, August 28, Philippine time

4:30AM - - plane has landed
5:30AM - - baggages have been claimed already, waited for nanay to pick me up
6:30AM - - reached home

3:00PM - - left home
4:00PM - - accompanied Nanay to the massage parlor at Libis
6:00PM - - nanay dropped me at the office to meet jane
- - dinner with Jane and some officemates who are leaving for US
9:00PM - - met nanay at megamall, went home
10:00PM - home

Para hindi ka na maguluhan
Another buisy week for me here.

Will post pictures of my LA trip by weekend, I will try to go to sleep early this week.

4:54 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink