<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Rainy Saturday on the mansions

Sunday, June 25, 2006

It was raining the past days, nakakainis. We had already planned to go to Newport, Rhode Island, to see the mansions. But rain or shine, go pa rin kami. Rei wasn't able to come, may sinat daw sya, so it was only the four of us.

The mansions are along Bellevue avenue. I should have taken more photos, had it not rained. Haay. Wrong timing ang ulan. Among the mansions, we chose to go inside the Marble House. As the name goes, the interiors of the house are mostly marbles, the walls, the floors. We paid 10$ for the tour. As we got in, we were handed a radio like device, with headset, that would serve as our 'guide' as we tour the whole mansion. I have not taken any photo of the Marble house since it was not allowed. The photos below are taken from the other mansions on the same street, I wasn't able to take the names.

062506 - Newport, RI - 5 062506 - Newport, RI - 4



062506 - Newport, RI - 3 062506 - Newport, RI - 2



062506 - Newport, RI - 1



062506 - from sweet Emily


Remember Emily from the post below? I forgot to mention that after I had taken her photos, on my way going home, she gave me a flower. Such a sweet girl! I hope to see her again. The flower on this shot had dried already, but I find it more beautiful, or more artistic to shoot. Made me think, it's been a long time since I received one.

10:36 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink