<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I had the most nerve wracking experience this morning, it happened at the restroom. While in the toilet, I heard two female voices. I didn't pay attention at first. Then I heard them talking, still I didn't mind. At first, I thought the other voice was of a child's. As I was getting out of the stall and heading for the sink, I heard one say "are you done?" then I heard them moaning. And it dawned on me... my goodness. I ran out of the restroom as fast as I can, freaking my way out. When I reached my work area, I could feel my knees shaking, my hands trembling. Naloka talaga ako. My goodness!

I blurted everything out to my (pinoy) workmates. Then the news had spread to the office like wildfire! Bo, an American workmate, came to our area and asked what happened, I told him I heard to ladies in the bathroom, moaning and everything.

"like they were having sex?"

"yeah, like that"

He said everyone was so surprised that some of the employees on the 3rd floor (we're on the 2nd floor) came down to see if the girls are still in there.

And I was surprised that they made a big deal out of that. I thought it was common to them, but they were just as surprised as I am.

9:41 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink