<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Monday, April 10, 2006

Some thoughts on Holy Monday...

A friend from work asked me this morning if I was able to watch the Gospel of Judas last night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to catch it -- I was running an errand last night, part of my being an obedient child.

In between work, I tried to look for it in the net. And surprise, surprise! Judas, according to the context, did not really betray Jesus. He was just following orders, that's all. He needed to do it to save mankind. For everyone's salvation. If the manuscript was true, poor Judas. He had been misunderstood all along. So what's next? Is there going to be a Saint Judas in the future?

Then, he popped another question in YM -- are you going to watch the Da Vinci Code? I told him I'm not sure. He said he's not going to watch it, his faith might sway back, afraid that it might not come forth. We discussed the part the book implies that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were lovers. I said that it's probably true, since Jesus had entirely been transformed as a man. I believe that it's the objective of His Father, to let Him completely feel everything as a man. But that doesn't make Him less of the God I know and worship.

5:34 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink