<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

on a Sunday

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Easter Sunday

As usual, here's my delayed posts. Photos below are from the past Easter Sunday.

The for of us -- me, Dodantot, Owsi and Jeff met up at the SM San Lazaro. It was my first time to set foot on that branch of SM. When we got inside, I felt like I was inside SM Manila, the interiors and the placing of the stalls and botiques are almost the same. We had lunch at a chinese resto, which is a great find for its cheap but great tasting food! We paid P450 for 3 viands, 1 noodle, 3 plateful of shanghai rice and drinks. And here I go again, I forgot the name of the resto. Will post the name of the resto once I remember it. After lunch, we strolled from one side to another until the boys called for billiards. After an hour, we went to the arcade. The four of us parted at 6pm.

Easter_Lunch

Easter_Billiards

Easter_Arcade


Lazy Sunday

Here's some photos I took this afternoon.

042306-AtHome-Duyan 042306-AtHome-Puti

042306-AtHome-Imang01 042306-AtHome-Imang02

042306-AtHome-bed 042306-AtHome-angel

9:38 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink