<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Friday, April 14, 2006

pangarap_ni_ricci

Lord, please, I really really want this
magpapakabait na po ako,
or at least will try to shun away from any sinful matters
di na po ako mang-aapi, di na rin mang-ookray
or at least will try to keep my thoughts to my head
I will try to be more nice with sales ladies, fastfood crews,
but please understand if my ears emits fumes, and my eyes turn red from rage
they will just hear a piece from me, but that's it
no threatening words,
just a friendly (unsolicited) advice so their service may improve for the better
I will do my work more diligently,
and for a start, I will try to make it on time
no more coming to the office an hour late
I will stop complaining, ranting, raging
or at least keep my cool, count till 10 or upto 100 before uttering a word
I will try my best not to make deadma to the people around me
I will try to smile more, a sincere one, of course
please, please
ito po ang pinapangarap ko, aside from torturing my boss inside my head
but I have already gotten over that,
hindi na po sya magbabago, kahit pa ano pang gawin ko
Kayo na po ang bahala sa kanya
Amen

12:11 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink