<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Sunday, April 30, 2006

blooms

Learned a new "trick" again in photoshop. This time, it's the brush thingie!

Since I started posting modified self portraits in my friendster and flickr accounts, friends (both from the real world and cyber) kept on asking how I did those, how I managed to photograph myself in that way, etc.

I tell them it's a one man team; I serve as the model, the photographer (on this part, I use a remote control to shoot myself, one of the perks of my baby Rebel), and the modification in Photoshop.

Now, the best part I like in this process is Photoshop-ing my photos. Sometime last year, I came across a site that's generous enough to share some PS actions (saved as atn files). Those atn files became my teammate since then. But I don't rely on those most of the time, of course I have to insert personal touches.

See, it's that easy.

I have even shared my PS copy to my workmates, along with the atn files. I don't have the right to be greedy, right? After all, I never paid a cent to learn the tricks I use.

Sharing is never hard on my part, I only have one requirement though, that is; you have to be my friend, anything beyond that, sorry. I don't count friendly strangers either.

Hey, I never told you I was nice, did I?

10:21 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink