<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

pasalubong

Friday, March 31, 2006

033006-pasalubong-superboink
To my dearest Jaene, salamat! I'm really touched by the kindness, you even drew Louraine's caricature below her name. I miss you sooo much!

033006-pasalubong-ricci
To you, yes you! You know who you are! Super dooper thank you! You shouldn't have bothered, really. But who am I to refuse such kindness, specially if there's chocolate involved. I love the lotion, it makes me smell yummy. The lipstick is great too! It looks so natural on my pretty pouty lips. And the Loreal palet, I think it's really made for me. I love the colors! The mascara is still unopened, I'm saving it for a special occasion

033006-pasalubong-kissme
To our beloved Tito Jun, Tita Leby and Ate Nina, maraming maraming salamat po for all the goodies! After getting home from the airport, we were so excited that we immediately opened the balikbayan boxes, even if it's already 3 in the morning. All the goodies inside are still cool, as if they came straight from the fridge. Amoy amerika =). Super dooper thank you!

12:07 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink