<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Thursday, March 30, 2006

My mommies are back! Nanay and Lola that is. I feel happy, but sad at the same time. Happy since I soooo miss these two ladies of the house sooo much, and finally, we're together again. Not to mention the abundant pasalubongs. Things will get less messed up around the house this time. Sad, for I know that my sister is left mommy-less on the other side of world. She's staying with our dear Tita , whose as equally loving and caring as our mommies. But still, either Nanay's or Lola's presence is greatly needed, especially now that she's gearing up for the State boards. My heart was breaking into pieces when Nanay described how she was crying before they left. Nakakadurog daw talaga ng puso. If only I had the money, I'd fly to her straight away. But in the meantime, phone calls and YM's would do.

*-*-*

I started out this blog with only one motive - - to have something to look back to; to remind me of who I was, to reminisce the places I've been, people I've spent time with, how I dealt with situations, how stupid or how brilliant I was. Now, in order to do this, I need to elaborate on my posts, add greater details - - throw lots of adjectives. I need to feel what I felt way back, shiver if it was cold, get angry if a new kontrabida has emerged, feel delighted and excited over something romantic or anything that made my heart leaped. I need to feel it all over again when I read my past. Posting photos is a great help, but it doesn't need to stop there. I need to define, specify particulars.

For a start, I know what I need to do.. kailangan ko na labanan ang katamaran sa pagsusulat.

*-*-*

Fwendly advisory: Sa mga fwends ko who are working in Manila and goes home in Laguna, prepare yourselves to another butt-blistering hours of getting stuck in SLEX. Read more here.

4:24 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink