<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Lazy Sunday

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I woke up at almost 11 in the morning, since I slept at past midnight last night. Partly frustrated, since my mind was already set to attending a bodypainting event this Sunday. Unfortunately, it was cancelled due to some unforeseen issues. A few days back, I was invited by Elsie, my co-worker, to Puerto Galera this weekend, all expense paid! Elsie is the only girl in her team, so her boss agreed to let her have another girl companion, and I was the lucky girl! Sadly, I had to turn it down, since I have already committed myself to Maki's Party weeks ago. The next invitation was from RM, she wanted a chaperon to JP's birthday party.

When it rains, it pours.

This made me look back on my very erratic life a few months ago, where squeezing events requires me to either stay up for more than 24 hours, or take a leave from work. More often than not, I end up with the former.

Now that my schedule is the same with most normal people, I can freely engage with weekend commitments, meet my friends-with-normal-skeds after work for coffee, sleep late on Friday nights, and wake up late on weekends, Sunday afternoons doing nothing, which is exactly the way I spent this day.

And speaking of Sundays, I have practically spent the whole day sitting in front of the tv, only getting up for the toilet. I ate lunch and meryenda and surfed the internet in front of the tv. I chanced upon the trailer of Sandara's new movie entitled 'The Luky Ones', coined after Lucky, Ate Vi's eldest as we all know it. Part of the cast is the guwapong pulis in Maximo Oliveros. I'm watching this movie!

And now it's my bedtime already -- almost 10pm on my pc's clock. But I can't sleep yet, I have to see who's the winning pair in Lucy's Shall We Dance.

Another 5 day round ahead!

9:40 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink