<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

nothings

Monday, November 07, 2005

November already.. ang bilis ng panahon. In 3 months time, I'll be 26 na.. what happened with all those days, weeks, months.. ??

===

With all the pressures in my workplace, the resignation docu is just a click away to the printer.

===

I haven't slept for over 24 hours already.  My mind keeps on wandering and wandering.. I can't catch up

===

After I resigned, I'm thinking of having a "bakasyon grande".. maybe 2 or 3 months work free.. just to feel what it's like to go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at..say, 5am or 6am..

===

Natalo ako sa isang pustahan.. haaay. Kase naman, bakit ba naman na evict si sam???(i'm not a regular viewer of pbb, namili lang ako sa dalawa, between Jason and sam..)  

10:01 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink