<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

What I want for Christmas

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This may sound too early, but im writing my wish list anyway...

1.     extra HD (500gig,, pls oh pls...)
2.     DVD writer
3.     another lens for my cam (17-85mm IS lens would do)
4.     round trip ticket to hongkong plus lotsa pocket money to see mickey mouse in Disney land!

Itong apat na to ang pinapangarap ko as of now.  Haay.. bakit ba hindi na ko nakuntento sa kung anong meron ako.. actually, I am.  Happy ako on whatever I have right now.  Kaya nga wish list e.. wish lang.. pero santa might be surfing around.. and who knows. One of my wishes might be granted.  ;)

2:21 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink