<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

wandering

Monday, August 08, 2005

I can't work, I can't focus. Despite the deadlines, unfinished reports, half way done emails, I can't do anything. I'm stuck into nothingness.

My mind wanders off. I can't help it.

Maybe because it's a Sunday, and me, being the most reklamadoraang babae in the whole wide world, whimpers up and down. It's a Sunday and I'm supposed to be resting! O well, it's been years, I should be used to it a long time ago na.

I've been thinking of my vacation leaves for this month. Should it be approved, I'll be on vacation for 6 days. 6 glorious days!!! The last time I had that kind of vacation was when I went to Singapore.

Hhhmm... where shall I go this time? I'm thinking of seeing the sunrise on Baywalk. Yes, the sunrise. Maybe I'd tag Dodan along. I need to be in Manila as early as 6AM, or earlier, to be able to see the sunrise. I'll also bring my baby rebel with me. I haven't tried to take photos of sunrises yet. I hope the weather would help out. The less clouds, the better. If I wasn't able to wake up early for the sunrise, there's always a sunset. Again, Baywalk is the place to be.

Next thing on my mind is the SPA. My body needs it. A good massage. Time to give myself some pampering. It's been more than a month since I set foot at a salon.

Jog. Time to shake off some flabs.

Divisoria. If had enough money, I'd like to dive in in every tiangge.

I hope I could have my 6day vacation.

Meanwhile, I'm going back to work.

Haayy...

1:37 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink