<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

senses gone wrong

Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's past 2am according to the pc's clock and I'm still wide wide awake. I should be sleeping by now since dodan and I are going to meet tomorrow at 11am. Blame it on the messed up body clock. Now my senses are confused. Night means work time, and day means rest for it.

~*~

I hope it wouldn't rain this Saturday. Dodan and I are planning to go to the Manila Zoo and at the Baywalk for the sunset.

~*~

I woke up a few hours ago craving for something I don't know. I sauteed a can of tuna for dinner. finished half of the tuna but still craving. Dragged nanay to 711. while I was inside the store, I could not decide which one to buy. I realized I don't like anything there, but it's the only store that's open at that time. Picked up chips ahoy and two packs of mango juice. Reached home and I don't want the chips anymore. Fickle minded me. Again, blame it on the confused senses.

2:29 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink