<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

the Eye

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I noticed a little silver rectangular thingy blinking red and blue alternately as I was doing "rounds" earlier at work. It was deliberately placed in our team's work area. Ahhh.. the gods must be watching... There are already enough dome cameras installed in every corner of our floor, I wonder what's the use of this one. The gods must be crazy.

~*~

naalala ko tuloy, nung maliit pa 'kong bata. Pag aalis ang lola ko, at kami kami lang ang maiiwan sa bahay (meaning, no grown-up in the haus), lagi nyang sasabihin - "wag kayong gagawa ng kalokohan, yung isang mata ko, iiwan ko dyan. Makikita ko pa rin kayo!" at naniwala naman kami!

~*~

kaya nga If ever I was tempted to do something naughty, rather, something wicked, I'd always have in mind that God's eye is looking down on me. Yeah. It works. But if it's something (wicked) that I'd say, sometimes I wish God was deaf.

3:36 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink