<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

rebel

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

im really really itchng, drooling, aching to have this one



i can't work, i can't focus on anything, i practically can't do anything. my mind would often wander in dreamland, with me cradling in my arms the rebel xt.



i'm thinking of different strategies on how i may be able to snatch this one.

1. beg for money from tatay.

2. salary loan

3. get a rich boyfriend

4. raise funds by soliciting/begging from friends/officemates/relatives.

smashing through banks is a no no.. i'm trying to set up a reachable goal here.

starting from the bottom most option, which is raising funds by soliciting from people around me - hhmm... the rebel xt costs $1,000, that is roughly 55,000 in peso. in soliciting money, i'd be lucky if someone hands me 50 pesos. and just how many people do i know who'd be willing to give me money just to satisfy my obsession?

next one, get a rich boyfriend. i just mentioned that i'm setting up a reachable goal. how on earth can i get a rich boyfriend??? and besides, it's against my values to use someone for my own happiness (it's true it's true!) ...

the second on list, salary loan. getting a loan will not suffice the cost of this rebel. as what i've heard, a poor, teeny weeny employee like me is only allowed to have a month's worh of loan only. that's it.

and there, i'm stuck with option #1. beg, really beg. and how am i going to do that??? knowing how strict my father is, specially on hadling money (even if it's my own money). i still have a slim chance on this. however, i'd still like to give it a shot.

7:28 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink