<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

pesky

Sunday, June 05, 2005

i could stand having pimples on my cheeks, on my forehead, on my chin... but not on my nose!!!!

i have this humungous pimple right smack in the middle of my nose waiting to explode. i look like rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer. this is torture!!! it even throbs, like it has a life of its own. it refuses to go away. how am i going to face people with something like this on my face, worst, on my nose. i feel like i need to explain (when talking to people) that it's not my fault this pimple came in, that even if i wash my face 2 - 3 times a day pesky pimples still find a way to sneak in. aarrgghh!!!

i hope this would be over soon...

2:51 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink