<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

lazy sunday

Sunday, May 01, 2005

My cell phone alarmed at 5am, I was supposed to go jogging this morning. I shut it off, I need all the sleep I can get. These past few weeks I feel so stressed, so used up. I got up at 11am, almost lunch time. Ate lunch with Tatay while discussing my "head of the family" status. My sister, Jaene, was insisting that since I filed my status as the head of the family, I should be giving support to the household's needs. Tatay just laughed at Jaene's ideas. After having lunch, I lazed in front of the pc, uploaded my mother's aero-dance competition's pictures at her yahoo photo account. In between uploads, I lie swinging in our duyan. The duyan has been in our house for about two weeks already, but it's just now that I started enjoying it. See? I've been really busy.



6:24 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink