<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

wednesday afternoon

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

it's my day off today.

i was actually planning on having a driving session with tatay. see, i've been taught how to drive since i was in high school. i learned the basics, but never got the courage to try it out. someday, i still dream of conquering edsa, the narrow streets of quiapo, divisoria, the winding curves of bitukang manok going to quezon. but for now, i'd have to conquer my fears first.

my plan did not push thru because nanay asked me if i could come with her, she wants to visit a friend who's been sick since july last year. after the visit, we went to festival mall to have lunch, it was a late lunch actually since it was already almost 3pm in the afternoon.





9:43 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink