<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

Saying goodbye is never an easy thing.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

As I handed my old cell phone to my sister, I told her not to delete the old (text) messages. I held it one more time and checked through the messages again. Those are some of the things that I really hold on to whenever I feel down. Messages of encouragements, appreciations and I even have a marriage proposal there! I just can't let go. But then, I told myself: these will always remain in me, it's just a matter of looking back. And another thought came in, these friends of mine are just a phone call/text away. I'm sure I'll have another round of mushy but sincere messages if I needed one. I deleted the old messages myself and handed the old unit down to my sister.

7:12 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink