<$BlogRSDUrl$>

*riccicutie's world*
:::notes, thoughts, adventures, attempts, photos, escapades, make-believes, realities, all me:::

forbidden indulgence

Thursday, February 03, 2005

it's been a week already, but I still feel like it's just been a while...

it's as if I could still feel the sand under my feet, the cool morning breeze bathing us, the pale blue sky above, the sound of the sea, your warm body next to mine. How I love to recall the way we slow danced in the sea that morning, the sound of your voice singing as we danced. i savored the moment.

I wish I could keep everything in a box, in a treasure box. I'd like to keep everything in tact, the sea, the sky, the sand, you.

I may not have a good memory, but this treasure will always remain entirely complete in my heart.

6:10 PM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

permalink